Do you want to work on a project that is searched in Google on an average of about 1 million to 10 million per month?
We are moving towards the goal to provide simpler and responsive WordPress support and services that provide timely help.
Quality in service at affordable price for everyone is our motto. We are fueled by passion and love for our work which makes us a profitable company that is growing exponentially.
We’re looking for fully dedicated amazing people to join our rapidly growing team. We are only looking to fill full-time positions.
Interested in Working with us? See our job opening below:
You are choosing a lifestyle for you from us rather than just a job. Everyone works from their own home, and we’re spread out all over the world that is-
Remote Work + Flexible Schedule
Ethics That Drive Us
True ethics that guides us:
- Humanity– We respect our workers as a fellow being and we see us in you.
- Heartfelt work– We work from our heart and find contentment in that.
- Honesty– We will be true to our customer and to our work.
- Happiness– We believe in sharing and serving, it doubles the happiness.
- Habitat– Do the most to the betterment of the living habitat and make it useful to others.
- Handy– A stitch in time saves nine, we try to serve you on time when you needed us most.
As a WordPress developer at WP Team Support, you’re responsible for quality service and timely help to the customer. You will improve WordPress features, squash bugs, and help customer fixing their WordPress issues.
Find if you are the person for this job:
- Should be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and stay with it till the task gets completed.
- Must be an excellent communicator who makes sure everything is simple and clear.
- A person who expect the unexpected and ready to solve it.
- Must have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- A person who makes others to turn and look at your work.
- Should work for your contentment and work to make things perfect rather than just completing the work.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Skills Required to get on board with us
- Advanced proficiency in PHP language. Other language experience is a plus, but not required.
- Deep understanding of WordPress engine, plugins and theme architecture and engineering.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
How to apply?
If you find you are the person for this job, then please send a short email containing about yourself, your experience (if any), and attach a resume to email@example.com. Include the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.